Las Vegas Wedding Photography Pricing
None of our professional photographers are made aware of your package choice; what this means to you, is that each and every couple receives a complete professional wedding photo shoot.
Photo shoots include:
- Candid images during your ceremony.
- Images after the ceremony, in the chapel, of the couple, any family and friends in attendance.
- Images after the ceremony, in the onsite studio, of the couple (additional family welcome).
- Images after the ceremony, on our grounds, of the couple.
- And, if you have any special request photos, just ask – if we can do it, we will be more than happy to accommodate your request.
- After your photo shoot, your photographer or one of our studio’s Photoshop experts will work on your images, creating many beautiful photos of your special day. Each image will be a high quality .jpg between 2 and 8MB’s which can be blown up to a minimum of 24X36 with no pixilation or distortion. Further, with your copyright release, you can share them on Facebook, with family and keep archived for future generations to see your wedding day (priceless).
- You will then be able to look at all images, select your package images and purchase any additional you may desire. The studio sells additional images as single images or packages starting at 10 images for $190
Keep in Mind…
Professional Wedding Photography is an investment for generations.
The sour taste of poor quality lasts long after the sweet taste of low price is forgotten!
Photo Studio Pricing
- Single images $23.95
- 10 or more $19 each
- 20 or more $17 each
- 30 or more $15 each
- All images (usually over 100) from $475 depending on final number of images in your shoot
We will attempt to schedule a time for you to view your wedding images while in Las Vegas, or, we can post them online (viewing quality may be diminished based on your monitor, your ISP and bandwidth) for you to view from home or you can pre-purchase your images (at a significant discount) and spend your time in Las Vegas celebrating your wedding and when you get home, start your new life together.
Additional Photo Packages and Tours
Have one of our professional photographers take you on a tour of some famous Las Vegas landmarks and capture your special day.
The fee to have a photographer accompany you, including our limo (maximum 4 passengers):
- Hourly rate $295
- Photographers Gratuity $40
- Driver’s Gratuity $30
With this you can make as many stops as time permits (usually 2 or 3 per hour) and the photographer will take many images (usually over 50) in an hour, of which you can select 10, quality, professional photos with a copyright release – not just a bunch of the same shots to get 50 or 100 and call it done.
Yes, we can include Fremont Street, Casino Center (downtown arts district with many signs lining the avenue as Art Pieces), Bellagio Fountains, other areas you may want(such as, your hotel grounds) or the photographer thinks are interesting and of course, the World Famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign.
And if it is hot out, sip some chilled champagne or beverage of your choice as you tour down Las Vegas Boulevard (the “Strip”) to your photo shoot.
Wedding photography is a critical component of any wedding and a constantly changing art.
Let one of our professional wedding photographer’s teach you the ins and outs of Vegas Wedding photography.
Our workshop is dedicated to the intricacies of wedding photography, Vegas Wedding Photography specifically, as well as related topics like lighting and portrait photography. You get the insight you need to take those beautiful and special images of your family or friend’s wedding
After the training, you will have the skill and confidence to shoot your friends or family’s wedding, not only at our chapel, but at those key locations that complete the Vegas Wedding Experience, such as, the World Famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign, the Bellagio Fountains and many more.
Classes are held weekly, call for schedule or you can contact a wedding consultant for a private instruction time.