Are you losing focus on what YOUR wedding is about?
Many couples get too wrapped up in planning their wedding. Which entrée should they serve? Which colors should they choose? Which kind of cake would their guests most enjoy? When you think about it, most couples tying the knot today lose focus of what their special day is truly about, as they begin the planning process (which mainly revolves around making their guests happy rather than themselves). Read on to see if you are falling into the wedding planning trap and what you can do about it.
Read the following statements. If you can relate to even one of the statements,
you are losing focus of what really matters on your big day.
1. Your mother is pressuring you to place Jordan almonds on each table because it’s a family tradition, and you wouldn’t want to break tradition, would you?
2. You wanted to invite about 50 guests, but now your list is up to 150 (and still counting)!
3. You are at least $5,000 over your budget and you haven’t even shopped for flowers yet.
4. You get a migraine whenever anyone asks you how wedding planning is going.
5. You considered your mother-in-law a very close companion, but now you can’t stand being around her because she’s being so pushy about your wedding planning decisions.
Getting married is for you – So, Say I Do for You!
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, stop. You deserve something better. Have you ever considered a Vegas wedding? A Vegas wedding will ensure that you say, “I do” for you, and no one else!
On average, a couple will spend about $20,000 on their wedding day festivities. With a Vegas wedding, you can cut that cost down, 90%. You can still invite your closest friends and family to join you at the wedding chapel of YOUR choice and you can save the money you would have spent on a wedding for a down payment on your first home instead!
All you need to do is bring the rings, a wedding license, and the chapel of your choice will do the rest. You can even pamper yourself with a spa treatment prior to your big day and you will have a million celebratory options post ceremony. You can even extend your stay and enjoy a honeymoon that requires no additional travel. With a Vegas wedding, the options are endless. The day itself is stress-free and you ensure that it’s your day, your way.
If this article struck a little too close to home, it’s not too late to turn things around. Remember, keep saying, “I do” all about you!